Saturday, October 26, 2013

Project Runway All Stars Season 3

Project Runway All Stars Season 3 has started and I have a few comments:

I guess I was under the misunderstanding that PRAS was for the people who didn't win first time around. I was surprised to see Jeffrey Sebelia and Seth Aaron there. It doesn't seem fair to let them win another PR.

I missed the first five minutes of the show so didn't see who the new contestants were. When I saw Ari South I couldn't place her. The reason I couldn't place her is because when she was on the show before, she was a he. So Ari used to be Andy! I will say Ari makes a lovely woman.

Speaking of Jeffrey Sebelia... children's clothes? Who would want their kid dressed in designs by creepy neck tattoo Jeffrey? To be fair, I thought I'd check out his line before commenting, so I did, and here's what I found:

 
Really? Maybe this is what New York kids wear, but I live in the Midwest, and if my grandson went to school in a plaid blazer and cowboy boots he'd get the crap beat out of him.
 
I hate, hate, hate the "long on top, shaved on the side" hairstyle. Again, I guess it's really cool in the edgy, NY/LA world of designers, but that doesn't mean it's not ugly.
 
Finally, how fabulous is Debbie Harry? Blondie was hot when I was in high school/college, when MTV was just beginning, and I always thought she was one of the most beautiful women ever. So glad to see her back.


No comments:

Post a Comment